Eagle Rock Life Sciences unique expertise in women’s health
Right from the start Eagle Rock life Sciences developed a strong women’s health team which was largely built on former employees of Organon/ Schering Plough or Merck. All our women’s health consultants are experienced, international, senior professionals who have been shaped by various parts of the business.
Their bird’s- eye view gives them a unique insight into your business portfolio and requirements. As hands-on professionals, who worked for many years in the industry, they are well positioned to respond to your immediate needs. Their no-nonsense, cross-functional approach generates the right team effort to tackle your challenges. Moreover, they offer you access to our extensive international network.
Eagle Rock Life Sciences is perfectly positioned to introduce to you individuals or multidisciplinary teams to handle your projects within 48 hours after the first contact , depending on the availability of experts, or latest within one week after agreement of the assignment.
Typical women’s health assignments undertaken in past twelve months include:
- 2nd opinions for various due diligences and feasibility of internal projects in preclinical and clinical phase of development
- Feasibility of the development of a vaccine to treat female disorders and outline of clinical development- and regulatory plan
- Outline of a clinical development and regulatory strategy plan for an oral contraceptive
- Pharmaceutical development support for an intra-vaginal device
- Support for technology and knowledge transfer for manufacturing of an oral contraceptive
- Support for the set-up of a hormone production site
- Selection of ad-interim marketing manager for a start-up company in gynecology
- Developed clinical development plan up to POC for a novel contraceptive device
- Business Development activities for a CRO